Jasper is a Homeworld Gem, and an original character created by GemCrust.
Jasper has an orange complexion with red banding, light yellow-orange, unkempt hair, and yellow eyes with visible pupils. Her gemstone is located on her upper back.
She wears a standard red-orange Homeworld soldier outfit.
Nothing is known about Jasper's personality yet.
Jasper possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- Jasper is the zodiacal stone for Leo, Virgo, and Scorpio. It is a planetary stone for Mars, and is associated with the element of fire. It is also an alternative birthstone of March.
- Jasper gemstones often represent protection, nurturing, relaxation, and so on.
- This is ironic, due to Jasper's cruel and aggressive nature. However, it can also represent fire, a reference to her fiery temper.
- Jasper is a variety of quartz with a chemical composition composed primarily of silicon dioxide.
- Jasper comes in all colors, mostly striped, spotted or flamed. Jasper herself has multiple markings across her body, a reference to this.
- Jasper's chemical formula is SiO2::Fe2O3, where the iron oxide (Fe2O3) make jaspers take a red-orange coloration.
- The name 'Jasper' is directed from the Greek word for 'spotted stone', referring to its natural multicolored, flame, spotted, striped-like structure.
- Jasper can be found in different colors such as red, brown, pink or green.
- Jasper is an aggregate (mixture) of microquartz and/or chalcedony (Sardonyx and agate) which gives the gem it's stripes.
|| Jasper's gemstone is located on her back. It is triangular, and faceted onto a low point. It also resembles a tetrahedron.